Dear Customer, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” No. 679/2016/EU (hereinafter also the “Regulation”), IBS Moulding S.r.l., for the website www.ibsmoulding.com, provides you with the following information on the company policy for the processing of your personal data:
- Data Controller. The Data Controller is IBS Moulding S.r.l., in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, with headquarters at Corso Milano, 58 – 20813 Bovisio Masciago (MB); eMail: email@example.com.
- Data sources. This Policy applies to any Personal Data we collect from or about you in the manner described below (see Section 4), from the sources listed below:
- Websites www.ibsmoulding.com, consumer-directed websites operated by or for IBS Moulding S.r.l., including the sites we manage under our domains/URLs and the mini-sites we manage on social networks such as Facebook (“websites”).
- Emails, texts and other electronic messages. Electronic communications between you and IBS Moulding S.r.l.
- Offline registration forms. Paper registration forms and the like that we collect in various ways, including by mail or email, when you apply for a position with our company.
- Data from other sources. Social networks (e.g., Facebook, Google) or market research (if the feedback is not collected anonymously).
- Type of data collected. Depending on how you interact with www.ibsmoulding.com or with IBS Moulding S.r.l. (online, offline, over the phone, etc.), we collect different types of data about you, as described below.
- Personal Data. This is the data you provide to enable us to contact you, such as your name, postal address, email address, social network registration details, or telephone number.
- Data to access your account. This is the information you need to have access to your account profile, such as your ID to login/email address, username, password that is not recoverable and/or your security questions and answers.
- Demographic data and interests. Data that describes your demographic characteristics or habits, such as date of birth, age or age group, gender, geographic origin (postcode), preferred investment products, hobbies and interests and information about your family or lifestyle; or your photographs, or career, professional background and other CV related information (such as where you send us such data to apply as a collaborator or consultant);
- Technical data related to computer/mobile devices. Any information relating to the computer system or other technology devices you use to access one of our websites or apps, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet, the type of operating system and the browser type and version. If you access the website www.ibsmoulding.com with a mobile device, such as a smartphone, the information collected will include, where permitted, your device specific ID, advertising ID, geolocation and other similar mobile device data.
- Information on website/communications use. As you browse and interact with our websites or newsletters, we use automated data collection technologies to obtain certain information about your behaviour. This information includes the links you click on, the pages you visit, and how long, and other similar information and statistics about your interactions, such as content response times, download errors and length of stay on certain pages. This data is captured using automated technologies such as cookies (browser cookies, flash cookies) and web beacons, and is also collected through third party tracking systems. You have the right to object to the use of these technologies, see Section 4 for more information.
- Market research & feedback from consumers. This is the information you provide to us spontaneously about your experience in using our products and services.
- Consumer-generated content. This is any content you create and share with us on social networks, or upload to our website, including social networking apps such as Facebook. These are photos, videos, personal stories, or other similar media content. Where permitted, we collect and publish consumer-generated content in connection with various activities, including competitions and other promotions, interactive sites, customer loyalty and social networking.
- Data on social networks. This is information you share publicly on a social network, or data that is part of your profile on a social network (such as Facebook) that you have allowed third parties to share with us. These are, for example, the basic data of your account (e.g. name, email address, address, gender, date of birth, city you are in, profile picture, user ID, friend list, etc.) and any other information or activities you have allowed the social network to share. We receive data (even partial) from your profile posted on a social network every time you download or interact with an IBS Moulding S.r.l. web application on a social network (such as Facebook), or every time you interact with us via a social network. To find out more about how your data on a social network is transmitted to IBS Moulding S.r.l., or to opt out of sharing this data on social networks, you can visit the website of the social network.
- Payments and financial data. These are all the data we need to fulfil an order, or that you use to make a purchase, such as your credit card or debit card (name of holder, card number, expiration date, etc.) or other forms of payment (if available). In all cases, we – or any consultants that process payments on our behalf – will handle such payments and financial information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and security standards.
- Purpose of processing. The data provided by you through our website or our web and social channels will be processed for the following purposes: a) registration and provision of the services offered by the website for the provision of the services requested by the user when browsing the website including the collection, storage and processing of data for the purposes of making of online purchases and subsequent operational and technical management of purchases; b) marketing of the Data Controller: to forward to you, subject to your consent – by letter, telephone, e-mail, sms, automated systems or other means of communication – advertising material, newsletters, promotional and commercial communications relating to products of IBS Moulding S.r.l.; c) profiling: always subject to your specific consent, we may use data relating to your purchases for their analysis and in order to assess your preferences, habits, interests, behaviours, products purchased for statistical purposes or to improve our commercial offer through better knowledge of customers.
- Provision of data and legal basis of processing. The provision of data is not mandatory, but your refusal to provide it (in the case of data reported as mandatory*) will not allow the Data Controller to provide you with the requested service or to make an online purchase. We are required to process the data necessary for the registration and provision of services, therefore for the purposes indicated in point 4.a for the provision of services and to fulfil the obligations arising from the contract. The processing of your data in order to contact you or send you advertising or commercial material (purposes referred to in point 4.b, marketing), i.e. to know your consumption preferences and to improve our offer (purposes referred to in point 4.c, profiling) will be carried out only after your consent. If you do not intend to give your consent to points 4.b and 4.c, you can also consult our website and take advantage of the services that it provides (such as visiting pages, making purchases, participating in promotions, etc.).
- Processing methods. Personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable legislation and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee its security, confidentiality and prevent unauthorised disclosure or use, alteration or destruction. The data will be processed using paper, electronic and electronic media, by creating the relevant databases and organising archives both in automated and non-automated form.
- Retention period. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding that required for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with legal obligations. Data relating to purchases for marketing or profiling purposes will be kept for a maximum period of 24 (twenty four) months from registration (or for any other period established by applicable legislation or orders of the Guarantor), after which it will be destroyed or rendered anonymous. However, in certain circumstances we may retain personal information for longer periods, for example if required to fulfil legal, tax or accounting obligations. In certain circumstances, We may also retain your personal information for longer periods so that we can keep accurate records of our interactions with you for complaints or queries.
- Scope of data communication. The data shall not be disseminated or communicated to other parties other than the Data Controller, the Data Processor, or the Data Processors. However, in order to pursue the purposes indicated in section 4, the Data Controller may disclose your Personal Data to third parties (e.g., subsidiaries, companies providing mailing services, marketing and market research companies) who will act as external Data Processors pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation.
- Exercise of rights. As the data subject, pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, you have the following rights over the personal data collected and processed by the Data Controller: access to personal data concerning you, its rectification or erasure, the integration of incomplete personal data, the restriction of processing in the cases provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR and opposition to processing in cases of legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In addition, you have the right to exercise the right to data portability or to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance. Finally, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time for marketing and/or profiling purposes against the Data Controller, and to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing. Data subjects may always indicate a preference to be contacted for this purpose solely by traditional means, and to express their opposition only to receiving communications by automated means. At any time, you may lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority and appeal to other means of protection provided for by applicable legislation. Your rights can be exercised by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files saved on your computer by websites or applications you visit. They are widely used to make websites and applications work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the website owner/application.
What types of cookies are used? Below is a description of the various cookies used on our website/application.
- Necessary cookies: these are cookies strictly necessary for the activity of a website/application. Without these cookies, the website/application will not work properly. Consequently, we do not ask you for specific consent for this type of cookies.
- Functional cookies: these are cookies that are used for the functionality of a website/application. For example, cookies that remember the content you recently viewed on the website/application or the email address or password you provided when you registered during a previous visit to the website/application. Using functional cookies, therefore, allows us to provide you with personalised content related to your interests, and save you time without needing to re-register or re-enter information when you visit a website/application again or try to access a confidential section of the site.
- Proprietary cookies: these are cookies that are downloaded from a specific website/application and can be read only from this website.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies downloaded by a third party, which we use for different types of services (e.g. statistical analysis or advertising).
How can cookies settings be changed? Cookies can be deactivated or removed using tools available in most browsers. Cookies preferences must be set separately for each browser used, as each of them offers specific features and options. You can set up your browser so that you are notified before you accept cookies, or you can simply set it up so that you automatically reject them even though, in doing so, you will not be able to access all the site’s features. For more information on how to set them, you can visit the “help”, “settings” or “privacy” sections of your browser. You do not need to download cookies to browse most of our websites. Remember that if you use different computers in different places, you will need to ensure that each browser is configured to reflect your cookie preferences.